It is time again for students to apply for the Texas Corn Producers Association scholarship, and for the National Corn Growers Association scholarships. Applications will open be October 23, 2023, through January 31, 2024.
Each year, TCPA awards $1,000 scholarships to two high school seniors and two college undergraduate students.
To qualify for this scholarship, students must:
- Be an active TCPA student member
- Submit a resume and reference letter
- Answer essay questions
Applicants must be a student or grower member of TCPA to be considered for all scholarship opportunities. An NCGA membership is also included with the TCPA membership, making students available for national scholarships.
NCGA offers four different opportunities for students pursuing different degrees.
Technical School/Community College Scholarship Program
- For students pursuing a degree at a technical school or community college
- Five $1,000 scholarships available
NCGA William C. Berg Academic Excellence
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in any field
- Five $1,500 scholarships available
Graduate Student Scholarship
- Graduate students whose area of study will benefit the corn sector
- Two $2,500 scholarships available
NCGA Research Ambassador Program
- Financial support as well as travel and networking opportunities
- $2,500 directly to them
- $750 for registration and travel reimbursement
- Fully funded travel and participation in NCGA events throughout the year
Visit the scholarship page on the TCPA website to access the consolidated application for both the TCPA scholarship and the NCGA scholarships.
Find out more about these scholarships and apply online!