Wharton Co. TDA Pesticide Applicator Recertification Conference
February 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$35
Earn up to 5 CEUs at this Wharton County event! The agenda for the recertification workshop includes:
- 9:00 a.m. Understanding Temperature Inversions – Greg Baker, Calhoun County Extension Agent.
- 10:00 a.m. Wildlife Damage Management – Aaron Sumrall, Matagorda County Extension Agent.
- 11:00 a.m. Update to TDA Pesticide Laws & Regulations – Melissa Barton, TDA Pesticide Inspector.
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch.
- 1:00 p.m. Livestock Disease, Insects, Parasites and Their Control – Dr. Tom Hairgrove, Associate Professor & Extension Veterinarian.
- 2:00 p.m. Weed & Brush Control – Corrie Bowe, Wharton County Extension Agent.
- 3:00 p.m. Closing and Evaluation.
Registration form and payment are due by Feb. 10th to the Wharton Co. Extension office.