- This event has passed.
U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division Virtual Agricultural Seminar
March 3, 2021 @ 8:30 am - March 4, 2021 @ 4:30 pmFree
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division will host a two-day virtual event from March 3-4, 2021 from 9-4:30, to provide guidance on federal requirements governing agricultural employment to growers, farmers, shippers, contractors, farm labor contractors, buyers and agricultural workers in the agency’s 11 states across the Southwest region.
Attendance is free, but space is limited. Please register HERE by February 28th to attend.
Representatives from the following agencies and organizations will be in attendance.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- U.S. Department of Justice’s Immigrant Employee Rights Section
- The McCain Institute Combatting Human Trafficking Program
View the event schedule HERE.
Please email Patricia Chavez for additional questions.