- This event has passed.
Texas Ag Forum
March 18, 2019
The 2019 Texas Ag Forum will provide producers with an overview of the new farm bill along with price and trade outlook on a variety of agricultural commodities. The meeting will include a trade representative, farm policy and crop and meat trade segment, as well as several industry speakers.
- U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran
- Gary Six
- Texas executive director, U.S. Department of Agriculture-Farm Service Agency
- Bart Fischer
- Deputy staff director and chief economist, U.S. House Agriculture Committee
- Erin Borrer
- Economist, U.S. Meat Export Federation
- Lyndsey Erb
- Director of industry relations, U.S. Grains Council
- Jason Hafemeister
- USDA trade counsel, USDA-Office of the Secretary
- Pat Westhoff
- Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute director, University of Missouri
Advanced registration is $150 prior to March 15 and covers attendance and meals. Same day registration is $175. Register with Christy Lewis at the Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council, 512-450-0555.