- This event has passed.
Texas Ag Forum
The 2019 Texas Ag Forum will provide producers with an overview of the new farm bill along with price and trade outlook on a variety of agricultural commodities. The meeting will include a trade representative, farm policy and crop and meat trade segment, as well as several industry speakers.
- U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran
- Gary Six
- Texas executive director, U.S. Department of Agriculture-Farm Service Agency
- Bart Fischer
- Deputy staff director and chief economist, U.S. House Agriculture Committee
- Erin Borrer
- Economist, U.S. Meat Export Federation
- Lyndsey Erb
- Director of industry relations, U.S. Grains Council
- Jason Hafemeister
- USDA trade counsel, USDA-Office of the Secretary
- Pat Westhoff
- Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute director, University of Missouri
Advanced registration is $150 prior to March 15 and covers attendance and meals. Same day registration is $175. Register with Christy Lewis at the Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council, 512-450-0555.