- This event has passed.
Texas Corn Producers Board Meeting
April 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
The Texas Corn Producers Board will hold its spring meeting via teleconference starting at 8 a.m. The meeting is open to the public.
- Call to Order
- Acceptance of Director Resignation
- Appointment of Director for Region 2
- Swearing in of Elected/Appointed Directors
- Minutes of January 8, 2020, Board Meeting Action
- Discussion and Possible Action on FourSure
- Discussion and Possible Action on Corn Utilization Technical Conference (CUTC)
- Discussion and Possible Action on Youth Education
- Next Board Meeting to be August 25-27, 2020, in Lubbock
- Other Business Raised at Meeting: Discussion and Action to be Placed on Next Agenda
- Public Comment
Those who wish to participate in the meeting can call +1 (312) 757-3121 then join with access code: 841-795-629. The virtual meeting is also available from your computer, tablet or smartphone at: https://www.gotomeet.me/TexasCorn/tcpb-spring-412020.