- This event has passed.
Stored Grain Pest Workshop
April 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:15 pm$20
Mark your calendars for this year’s Stored Grain Pest workshop! Participants with a valid agricultural pesticide applicators license will receive 5 TDA continuing education units (CEUs) and those with a structural pest control applicators license will receive 4 structural CEUs.
- Fumigation procedures and safety
- Laws and regulations 2019
- The party is almost over: declining efficacy of our transgenic corn and cotton for insect control
- Next level prevention and control of Indian Meal Moth and related species using mating disruption
- Vertebrate pest control around stored grain facilities
The cost to attend is $20 and includes lunch. Click HERE to RSVP.