Southern Region Water Conference
July 23 - July 25$150
This year’s Southern Region Water Conference is designed to provide relevant information to farmers and ranchers, agricultural professionals, researchers, agency representatives and students. The conference will focus on optimizing water use efficiency and protecting water quality in the south.
- Irrigation water management
- Nutrient and pest control to protect water quality
- Water considerations around the home
- Soil health
- Watershed management
- Restoring fish and aquatic habitats
- Programs/incentives for growers
Early registration is $150 for general attendees, $75 for farmers and producers and $25 for students. After May 15, registration is $200 for general attendees, $100 for farmers and producers and $50 for students.