Southern Region Water Conference
July 23 - July 25$200
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will host the Southern Region Water Conference, “Improving Adoption of Sustainable Water Management Practices,” July 23-25. The conference will focus on optimizing water use efficiency and protecting water quality in the south.
Conference topics include:
- Irrigation water management
- Nutrient and pest control to protect water quality
- Water considerations around the home
- Soil health, including cover crops, conservation tillage and no-till
- Watershed management
- Restoring fish and aquatic habitat, and forest management related to water issues
- Programs/incentives for growers
Early registration is $150 for general attendees, $75 for farmers and producers and $25 for students. After May 15, registration is $200 for general attendees, $100 for farmers and producers and $50 for students. Click HERE to register.