Preparing for the Spring CEU Opportunity
December 17 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$25
Preparing the the Spring CEU opportunity is planned to take place on December 17th, 2019 at the Atascosa County Extension Office Auditorium.
Topics and times of presentations planned for the day are:
- 9:00 a.m. – Chemical Weed and Brush Management update Dr. Robert Lyons Professor and Extension Range Specialist
- 10:00 a.m. – Fruit and Nut Tree IPM and Varieties for South Texas Dr. Larry Stein Professor and Extension Horticulturist
- 11:00 a.m. Break
- 11:15 a.m. – Pasture and Crop Insect Update Mrs. Molly Davis Assistant Professor & Extension Specialist Entomology
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – State and Federal requirements that impact applicators Dr. Mark Matocha Extension Associate Environmental Safety
- 2:00 p.m. – Pond Weed Identification and Management Dale Rankin County Extension Agent Ag/Nr
An RSVP is Requested by Monday December 9, 2019 by calling the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office of Atascosa County (830) 569-0034.