Below you will find the list of session topics and speakers for each week:
- An Introduction to Futures and Options — Mark Welch, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension economist, Bryan-College Station.
- Working with a Broker — Donna Hughes, Daniels Trading futures broker, Abilene
- Budgets – Benavidez.
- Marketing Plans — Ed Usset, a grain marketing specialist for the Center for Farm Financial Management at the University of Minnesota.Feb. 10
- Crop Insurance — Steven Klose, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension economist, Bryan-College Station.
- Weather — Brian Bledsoe, chief meteorologist KKTV-Channel 11, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Cotton Outlook — John Robinson, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension cotton marketing economist, Bryan-College Station.
- Technical Price Analysis — Alan Brugler, Brugler Marketing and Management, Omaha, Nebraska.
- Grain Outlook – Welch.
- Livestock — David Anderson, Ph.D., professor and AgriLife Extension economist, livestock marketing, Bryan-College Station.
- Ag Policy — Bart Fischer, Ph.D., co-director of the Agriculture and Food Policy Center at Texas A&M, Bryan-College Station.
- Legal Issues — Tiffany Dowell Lashmet, AgriLife Extension agricultural law specialist, Amarillo.
- Tying It All Together — Darrell Holaday, a private marketing/management consultant, Frankfort, Kansas.
For additional information about the program click here or contact Benavidez at 806-677-5600, or Welch at 979-845-7677.