- This event has passed.
High Plains Crop Consultants Meetings
February 25, 2019
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension branches of Bailey, Castro, and Parmer Counties are hosting this year’s High Plains Crop Consultants Meeting to inform consultants on hot topics in crop production including; insect ID, economic thresholds, water management, nematode and disease identification, and fertility.
- Dr. Pat Porter – Corn Root Worm Resistance
- Dr. Dana Porter – Irrigation Management
- Dr. Peter Dotray – Weed Identification and Management
- Dr. Ed Bynum – Corn and Sorghum Pest Identification and Control
- Dr. Terry Wheeler – Disease/Nematode Identification and Control
- Dr. Jourdan Bell – Fertility
The meeting will include lunch and 3 Texas Department of Agriculture CEU’s and 6 Certified Crop Advisor CEU’s will be offered. RSVP by Feb. 20 to John David Gonzales at 318.439.4758.