- This event has passed.
2019 Ag Symposium
April 16, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$15
Join the Bexar County Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and the Bexar Ag and Natural Resources Committee as they present the 2019 Ag Symposium, “Staying Current in the Changing Times,” on April 16!
Program topics include:
- Baitfish in demand: Are you prepared to provide it?
- Pasture weed management: The latest and greatest.
- Hemp: A new worthy enterprise or will it “mellow” out?
- What’s new with herbicide brush control?
- Feral pigs: A problem with solutions!
- Drought insurance: How to make dry weather work in your favor.
- The Bermudagrass stem maggot: What is it, and what can you do?
- Identification of and control methods for external parasites of livestock.
The cost is $15 and 2 TDA continuing education units will be offered – one general and one integrated pest management. To RSVP, contact Jackie Campa at 210-631-0400.