As schools are closed and many Texans adjust to distance learning, Texas Corn Producers has gathered a variety of resources for parents and teachers.
Below you will find hands-on experiments, online activities and more to keep students engaged and learning about the world of agriculture.
Resources from Texas Corn Producers
Corn in the Classroom Curriculum
Meet science Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) when students return to the classroom with Texas Corn Producers’ Corn in the Classroom K-5 curriculum that offers students an understanding of where their food is produced.
Additional Online Resources
Ag Resources for All Ages
- Grow Next Gen Virtual Classroom
- 4-H Healthy Living Activity Guide
- Kansas Corn STEM Continuous Learning
Elementary Ag Resources
- Seed Survivor Elementary Computer Games by Nutrien
- Alphabet Activities Book by Texas Agrilife Extension
- “My Family’s Corn Farm” by Katie Olthoff