We’re hiring! Applications are currently being accepted through noon on Monday, May 8, 2023.
Business Director Position
TCP seeks to hire a full-time Business Director who aspires to apply her/his professional experience in support of the missions and activities of TCP and TSB. This position is responsible for maintaining financial records, ensuring compliance, and providing administrative support, including answering phones, greeting guests, coordinating travel and event logistics, and assisting with facilities management.
- Manage books and audits for TCP and TSB
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure compliance with Texas Department of Agriculture rules
- Coordinate travel and event registration for staff, board members and volunteers
- Coordinate TCP board meeting planning for facilities, hotels, travel, etc.
- Administrative duties, including greeting visitors and answering phones
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and relational skills
- Desire to learn and openness to challenge
- Competent in using QuickBooks financial recording and reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database use
- Working knowledge of Apple technology, a plus
- An interest in and passion for agriculture preferred
- Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree